Steve A. Mora, MD Orange County Orthopedic Knee and Shoulder Specialist
Steve A. Mora MD Orange County Orthopedic Knee and Shoulder Specialist. Elbow And Hip Arthroscopy Specialist. Located In Orange County.
I specializes in sportsmedicine, complex knee and shoulder reconstruction, hip arthroscopy, elbow arthroscopy, partial knee replacement and complex cartilage injuries of the knee. I take pride in taking my time to make the right diagnosis and then provide individually tailored treatment options for you. My treatment approach is conservative. I will offer non operative options whenever possible. When surgery is necessary you can be reassured that it will be state-of-the-art and patient specific. My private office is in the City of Orange. Some of the Orthopedic knee, shoulder, hip and elbow procedures I perform include:
- Shoulder Arthroscopy for Rotator Cuff repair, arthritis, instability and labral repair
- Platelet Rich Plasma and Bone Marrow Derived Stem Cells- Click here for more information
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- AC Joint separation surgery
- Elbow Arthroscopy for stiffness, arthritis and loose bodies
- Knee Arthroscopy for meniscus tears. anatomic ACL reconstruction, PCL/MCL/LCL reconstruction
- Patella Instability surgery
- Joint Preservation and Cartilage repair: Genzyme (Autologous Chondrocyte Transplantation), OATS, Meniscus Transplantation and Microfracture
- Makoplasty Robotic Assisted partial knee replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Complex fractures of the upper and lower extremity
- Hip Arthroscopy for labral tears
- Mixed Martial Arts upper and lower extremity injuries
PATIENT VIDEO TESTIMONIAL OF THE MONTH:
Makoplasty Partial Knee Replacement- My patient allowed me to record and share the video below. She underwent a relatively new procedure called Makoplasty Robotic Assisted Partial Knee Replacement. This procedure utilizes robotic technology which allows precise and ideal placement of the partial knee replacement components. The robotic technology also allows for minimally invasive techniques which improve our ability to place the implants in a very safe anatomical manner while not traumatizing good tissue. This procedure is not a substitute for a total knee replacement however it is an excellent option for patients who have well localized arthritis of the knee in only one or possibly two areas. For example, a patient who has knee pain mostly on the inner side of the knee and whose plain X-Rays show severe arthritis only on the inner side of the knee may be a candidate for a Makoplasty partial knee replacement. To find out if you are a candidate for this procedure all you need is an exam and good quality plain X-Rays. The Makoplasty Partial Knee Replacement is not done at all hospitals. St. Joseph Hospital in Orange is one of the few places in Southern California doing the procedure.
You can also see another video of a surgical clip on www.Facebook.com/MyOrthoDoc fan page.
For appointments please call: 714 639-3750
- Twitter: @MyOrthoDoc
- Facebook Fan Page: www.Facebook.com/MyOrthoDoc
- LinkedIn Profile: Steve A. Mora, M.D.