Steve A. Mora, MD Orange County Orthopedic Knee and Shoulder Specialist
Dr. Mora has moved! New location but same state-of-the-art compassionate orthopedic care!!
Steve A. Mora MD Orange County Orthopedic Knee and Shoulder Specialist. Elbow And Hip Arthroscopy Specialist. Located In Orange County at Restore Orthopedics and Spine Center
I specializes in sportsmedicine, complex knee and shoulder reconstruction, hip arthroscopy, elbow arthroscopy, partial knee replacement and complex cartilage injuries of the knee. One of my core principles is to do all I can to make the correct diagnosis and provide patient tailored treatment. I have had my share of very serious orthopedic injuries therefore my perspective as an orthopedic doctor is unique. Because of my injuries and multiple surgeries I personally know what my patients are experiencing; both emotionally and physically. My treatment approach is generally conservative. I will offer non operative options whenever possible. I stay up to date on novel non operative treatments such as stem cell injections, amniotic tissue injections and platelet rich plasma. However, when surgery is necessary you can be reassured that it will be state-of-the-art, patient specific and safe. My private office is in the City of Orange. Some of the orthopedic procedures I perform include:
- Shoulder Arthroscopy for Rotator Cuff repair, arthritis, instability and labral repair
- Platelet Rich Plasma and Bone Marrow Derived Stem Cells- Click here for more information
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- AC Joint separation surgery
- Elbow Arthroscopy for stiffness, arthritis and loose bodies
- Knee Arthroscopy for meniscus tears. anatomic ACL reconstruction, PCL/MCL/LCL reconstruction
- Patella Instability surgery
- Joint Preservation and Cartilage repair: Genzyme (Autologous Chondrocyte Transplantation), OATS, Meniscus Transplantation and Microfracture
- Makoplasty Robotic Assisted partial knee replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Complex fractures of the upper and lower extremity
- Hip Arthroscopy for labral tears
- Mixed Martial Arts upper and lower extremity injuries
Meet Dr. Mora, Orange County Orthopedic Knee and Shoulder Specialist
PATIENT TESTIMONIAL OF THE MONTH: Makoplasty Partial Knee Replacement- My patient allowed me to record and share the video below. She underwent a relatively new procedure called Makoplasty Robotic Assisted Partial Knee Replacement. This procedure utilizes robotic technology which allows precise and ideal placement of the partial knee replacement components. To find out if you are a candidate for this procedure all you need is an exam and good quality plain X-Rays. The Makoplasty Partial Knee Replacement is not done at all hospitals. St. Joseph Hospital in Orange is one of the few places in Southern California doing the procedure.
You can also see another video of a surgical clip on www.Facebook.com/MyOrthoDoc fan page.
Check out my Profile on Yelp
For more info become a Fan!
Dr. Mora’s Twitter Link: 4000+ Followers
My Professional LinkedIn Profile
Restore Orthopedics and Spine Center
112o W. La Veta Ave, Third Floor
Orange, CA 92868
Office: (714) 598-1745
Fax: (714) 941-9539